Saturday 2 January 2010

after Crimbo

I wrote so many things today, it looks like I have too much time!
But I prefer having time, than not having time, if you know what I mean. Because actually I think that you are not necessary able to "have" time. Forgive me my words as I am still coming back to life after New Years Eve party which was kind of spectacular this year.
Please feel free to look up for my private blog which probably shows what Uncle Booze can or cannot do. But being serious, which is what might prove dangerous when talking about my case, it is not necessary the effect or alcohol misuse, but permanent personality disruptions.

http://4hands4legs.blog.com/


I wish you all the best in New Year.
I wish you guys celebrations of Every Second, and let the fireworks go!
Joanna

PS- I can also ruin New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment