Monday 14 September 2009

Fred The Free One


Hello!
I'm proud to announce that Stone Project which we're working on has a title! Fred The Free One, has its origin... with a The Flinstones cartoon... yes, but that's the case! Work on the first part of the film, are coming to the end. We're doing the last shoots, before we do go to the second part. I would like to share with you some photos, that we did while filming our co- existence with stones. Here you can view all the photos http://picasaweb.google.com/asikdance/StoneProject#
I would love to thank everybody for their involvement in a project so far, for sacrifices such as lack of skin on elbows, fingers, not-nice-smelling stones/dustbins, causing non-intentional make-up, and following my incredible instructions such as "could you stay in the air for 5 seconds, cause I'm doing a photo". Oh, and forgive me that stones are not yummy. Next time we'll make a film about lolliepops.


Joanna
asik_dance@yahoo.com
http://4hands4legs.blog.com



No comments:

Post a Comment